PSA's Field Services team focuses primarily on maximizing asset availability and reliability.
PSA Field Services specializes in:
- Comprehensive Visual Boiler Inspections
- Non-Destructive Examination
- Water System Auditing
- Boiler System Auditing
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Boiler System Performance Optimization
PSA Software Services provides a variety of training and information management applications for the pulp and paper, and utility and cogeneration industries.
PSA Software Services offers the following solutions:
- SimSharp™ - A PC based process simulator with unique training features such as supervisor interaction, pre-configured scenarios and a multi-user environment.
- OPTIMAS™ - A robust learning management system with advanced document control features.
- MIDAS™ - A customizable document and data management system providing one-source access to reports, test data, design specifications, manufacturer’s data and operation conditions related to industrial equipment.
PSA Metallurgical Services provides comprehensive metallurgical services to meet the needs of the pulp and paper, petrochemical, and chemical industries.
PSA Metallurgical Services offers clients a variety of services, including:
- Mechanical Testing
- Alloy Identification/Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Boiler Tube Failure Analysis
- Boiler Tube Evaluation for Chemical Cleaning
- Field Metallography
- Phase I - Pre-Clean Walkdown/Visit
- Phase II - Off-site Engineering
- Phase III - Chemical Cleaning Coverage
PSA Celebrates 25 Years!
PSA is proud to announce that 2011 marks 25 years of service. Since its inception, PSA has prided itself on exceptional service, expertise and integrity. PSA would like to thank its clients, partners, and importantly the network of hardworking and talented professionals that makes PSA the dynamic company it is today.
BLRBAC Spring Meeting
BLRBAC (Black Liquor Recovery Boiler Advisory Committee) meets twice annually by committee to focus upon critical design and operating practices associated with the safe firing of Black Liquor in US Paper Mill Recovery Boilers. Tom Madersky chairs the Water Treatment Sub-Committee and Bob Zawistowski chairs the Personnel Safety Sub-Committee. For more information, visit the BLRBAC Website.
PSA is Hiring
PSA has current job openings for Field Inspectors, Field Technicians, Data Management Technicians, Field NDT Technicians and several other entry level engineering roles. Those interested should visit the PSA Careers page for more information.